Tuesday, June 07, 2011

live, love, laugh

What do you live for?
What do you laugh about?
What do you love?



I live for myself.
I live for those cool drinks on sweltering hot day.
I live for those lazy days in bed with nothing to do.
I live for crazy nights out and fun nights in with my friends.
I live for those moments you're home alone, and you can run around naked.

I laugh about cheesy pick up lines.
I laugh when I trip and fall up the stairs.
I laugh about everything when I don't know what's going on.
I laugh about times when I laugh so hard my drink runs out my nose.

I love him.
I love colors.
I love sunshine on my face and sand in my toes.
I love those quiet moments in the car when thoughts are free to race.

No comments:

Post a Comment