Monday, November 22, 2010
Bad mood
I saw sales ranting everyday and I almost cry on 5th days sales. It's a perfect single, a beautiful song with full * strong meaning lyrics, all of KT, KT'S but with lowest sale? I totally agree with my young sister that's him or his fans's fault. How cheap they are!!!!!!! Listen big fat guy in LA, I HATE you and I want you go to the hell =.= if I see you I'll kill you with one shot =-= Why can you do that, they are nothing to you, When you needs them, you call, they are not your gals. To me, they try hark-working w/o you but the empty space seems like too big to fulfill. See? They dont say anything but see, how f*ck you are.
And I want to tell them sth, sth abt my love, everything has change I'm not myself in 3 years before, and YES I changed. When I changed, my mind too. If a band dont produce music familiar with my ear, I leave. I means MUSIC has no limit OK? Dont PM me say sth like 'you must' or 'you have to'... it's cheap and ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment