Sunday, September 26, 2010

what I can say



Cause I just gonna stand there and watch you burn
so I'm so sorry
I can't protect you in every moment and every single day in my life
so I'm so sorry
I dont know what should I do to protect you, I dont know how do you feel, I dont know what you are thinking
so I'm so sorry
Sorry about everything, everything I done, and to you I think I am not to be born..to hurt you and useless like this.
Just watch, nothing to do, nothing to say even if everything is worse
God give you a chance, one chance in you life, to refesh you in brand new. But why dont you get it? why?
I cant answer, I cant find the answer but now it were nothing
see?
after that, no thankful, no happy, no smile. You cried, I hushed and sighed
Nobody cant help cause we choose it!
Nobody can understand so I keep silence! It's mine not yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment