Monday, March 15, 2010

It's OVER

Yesterday I'm tired and wanna die. I said all things I need to say to that person. It isn't enough for things he done in de past and present but I need to say. I dislike him deeply, my blood flow in me is his, it's a shame. I'm not blame on him but no one do wrong. Why did he do that? WHY. I wonder that have he ever seen his face in de mirror and think twice that am I good enough for them or think right or wrong all things he'd done.

I'm not a child, not yet grown up but I know exactly what I must do. I'm not regret if everything go wrong. I don't care what she said and I don't care de result, Whatever de result will be I accepted and must do it. So tired to continue, I can't stand anymore, if she don't want I don't care, I still doing it. Be strong girl, you can do this!

Time comes and take a chance, let he go out of or life! Stopping all days live in sorrow, fearless.

No comments:

Post a Comment