Tuesday, February 09, 2010

500 days of Summer




Life is goin on.
No one can take a chance and stand up again through the rain. Everything can happen to us '___' but who cares '___' we are us and no one can replace. Maybe after one accident you will be shocked, hurt and didn't wanna do anything but life around you is going on, life changes after one second, one minute. So... let's brave, open your mind and try again.

I'm not sure it will be good as first but it can change you, and until sometime, when you have enough brave to look back, you can smile and didn't feel sorry ^_^

I love this film much, it's about a love story, no no, let me think, it's about experience in love of a man, it's sound like okay, rite? He loves her with all body, heart, mind and soul but no happy ending '__' After that he spent with hurt, hurt and hurt, no reason to continue his life, to make him smile and hard-working. He start drunk like crazy, hurt myself. I don't know why, but after that I think twince and found out that so am I =.=".

'___' but til the day, he can recognize that he still live without her and he must change to exist. Like a little girl said "sea have more fish" it's right. But ... it's take a lot of time to find out a reason to myself to forget, to start a new begining, and to meet others in life.

Life is accidental.
And you know what by chance he meet a girl who make he feel difference insight and take a chance he open a new love story and give a golden chance for myself to start..

And I love the way that people think about love, sometimes it will be taken in a love book, in a love film, or personal experience like "I like a girl had a chest greater, a difference hair" or, nothing to explain but just feel it. There are many ways to explain about topic LOVE as many ideas about LOVE. So, now it's a great topic and hot topic neh.

To me "Love is blind", now it's alright and I don't know how to explain that. Just feel and see '_'

No comments:

Post a Comment