Yoonho said 'he tired' so fan meeting in Jap was canceled. I'm not supprised in that situation, cause I think it will be appeared soon. In many shows before, you can see clearly that they are not a band anymore, distance, character, and their face, many feeling but can't ignore that they cant face to face as before they sang together. It you hear clearly you will see their harmony not be mixed but it divide into parts. Hurt! where is my harmony in DBSG that I had ever heard. I used to be trust in their relationship never been broken but in this circumstance can I say anything? I see what I hadn't ever seen, and I don't think they can turn back easily and quickly like nothing appeared.
Changmin was decline but no one can see it, they scream as no-brain man that 'such men, or selfish-men or SM's dogs'. How f*ck *beep*! but both of them keep silence as all of wrong are theirs and take all task for this. I wonder about 'faith' in 'Always keep the faith'. Nothing fair if they keep silence, but nothing to say, explain too much or divide into five cliques and seven parties like this. Why don't you try hard to love them, protect themas you said before? poor for JSC but criticize them too much. haha~ how fun!
Ah, news SM's conditions are rumor source on DNBN but DNBN had wasted in recycling but in YAN it's still true =.=
so.... whatever going on... I dont care but
I try my best to protect you, minnie ^^ Hope see your film~
I totally agree with you =.=''
ReplyDeleteSo, whatever they say, our Minnie will be alright. I really hope that ^^