Friday, October 02, 2009

Alek

today is her birthday ' ' I went out with her and some friends in CG, i like them but i don't like style in talk of them, so terrible =..= all fic, but all are high rating :( i dislike this but i can't help laughing, sad :(. Haiz~ when i talk with someone i m an other person, no one knows who i really am. I think Can understand me, in my opinion i and she so familiar with mood and other character ' '.

I decide to join Alek birthday cause I like her. She helping me in many things, in some of circumstances she teach me think rightly =..= so i like her and i must join her party :).

She has a friend who made she feel better, but now that person left her ' ' I don't know their story, but i don't wanna know, i don't wanna manage any story, cause my life is long and complete story. I just wanna say something but my voice didn't make a sound =.= Until i write this i think if i don't say anything is better for her.

Haha~ before 2 years i so so hate het and now i like her ' ' wanna talk with her about cute boy, interested films and blap blap ' '

Talk about her is so difficult so i only can say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment