Really tired. Really tired. Why dont they put them on my situation to think seriously? They said "You are freak" means Im freak. My mother told them I'm not freak just not like others. =.= Why dont you try to understand me? Why dont you hear what I wanna say? Why? Because I'm a kid not adult enough to understand. Thinks twice why can kid think like that? wonder yourself... what Ive done? Have you ever thought like that? If "yes" why not i have to write like this and feel very tired.
In 'Childhood' lyrics have words 'Before you judge me, try hard to love me'. It's hurt when i heard that. How many times i wonder why i was born? for what? for my mother servant or make her dream come true. Haiz~~ So sorry because talkative, sudden i wanna write wanna type something, something in me. Little something in me to tell you who I am.
-----
Sometimes I miss you but i wont be there for me T_T Really feel sorry about that, its not my fault but i thing I've made something wrong neh. Now I'm good, live for you and a little for me (because my whole life is for my mother, to her, for her :)) now, it's true, but in the future its not hehe). I'm not sure i feel better but now im good. Good healthy, have good relationship, continue studying... blah blah. At least i dont have to face to my real life.
:)) Suddenly, i wanna write immediately a letter, a letter will sent to me when I'm thirty :)) but in Vietnam it have not that service T_T so i can't, but I really wanna write '___' Or I write here. It's OK but I scared about blogspot, i dont know if it exits T_T
Uhm~ after 30 second to thinks about it, I still wanna write and it's OK to post it in here ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment